Wednesday, January 19, 2011

No pictures please...

Have you ever felt like you can't get out of the "rain" of life's storms? Just when you close your umbrella...here it comes again, sending you for higher ground.

Well, I have...NOW!!

I won't go into all the details, but yesterday morning I began having INCREDIBLE pain in my upper right side around the top of the rib cage. A little "episode" as I like to call it... SEVERE COLD SWEAT, HORRIBLE PAIN, NAUSEA, etc...etc... I immediatly went to the school nurse to see what was happening. My first thoughts were...its the flu...has to be... but I wasn't running a fever...hmmm. Anyhow, the pain wasn't getting any better after 30 min or so, only more intense. I left school and drove to the ER, (although I do not remember the drive) They took me back and started the process...LONG PROCESS...VERY LONG PROCESS...only to hear "We are going to be transferring you to the hospital for further testing, your pancrease is inflamed and possibly has a stone."

WHAT??? You have got to be kidding me!!! I do not have time for this!!! I am a wife, a mother, a school teacher who is not only 1 but 2 weeks behind!?!?!?!?!?

Okay, so looooong story made short...here I am, in the hospital, with only an IV...no food or drink AT ALL!! Resting my pancrease... (I don't know either) WAITING on tests. Please pray for healing and good health, ALTHOUGH God already knows the details and has a plan...I am trying to understand and hear his voice...until next time... No Pictures Please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment