Monday, August 16, 2010

Prayer Request...

I know it's been a while since I last updated you on my B...u...S...y... life, and I will get to that soon :) but, for now I have a few , okay ALOT of things on my heart, so I am asking you, my sweet circle of friends to please join me in praying for ...

~My brother Brad who will be going in for surgery in the morning (8-17-10), rotator cuff repair...OUCH!!

~ My husband Kevin who will be starting a new job on August 23rd...also that God will move mountains in his heart (enough said)

~The new school year, starting August 23rd!!

~ME...I am really trying to seek God's will for my life...

I love you. Blessings~
Brandi

1 comment:

  1. Oh! yes! Sweetie, thats all we can do is PRAY! Just stay faithful, to his calling, and He will say it loud and clear! You won't miss it! Love You! Show Christ in your life, and others won't miss it either:). Love Mom.

    ReplyDelete