Friday, September 16, 2011

Long Time...

Since I've posted! I have decided to try and be better about blogging:) So much has gone on and happened since I last wrote...like 7 months worth...Wow! I have still been reading, it just seems harder and harder to "sit" and write. School is in FULL swing, and Hannah is busy with lots of activities :) Please pray for Hannah as we are having some "medical" issues...God knows the details and I have to give up(worry) and give it to him!
On another note I'm so glad it's Friday! Thanks for praying! To be continued.....

~ Blessings to you~

2 comments:

  1. I thought you were gone for good!! I've been worried about you. I lost you email and didn't know how to contact you! Glad your back!

    Praying for Hannah that all turns out well.
    Stay connected!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo~Yoo!! love to see a post!! this will help u to write!! keeps things out of the gut!! Please tell us!! Inquiring minds want to know...LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete