Saturday, March 19, 2011

Wrapping up SpRiNg BrEaK...

Well, I must say that this week has flown by!! Even though we started the week off doing much of nothing we finished it off keeping busy. Thursday night we took the kids skating at Super Skate in Seagoville...WHEW, that was a busy place. Too many wheels for me!




Friday we headed to Tyler for the zoo and Build-a-Bear...of course my camera can't decide if it wants to work or not so my pictures are limited...:( It was an absolute BEAUTIFUL day and we enjoyed every second of it!
Today, my hubby and I worked in the yard. I worked on my 'first time' garden and he mowed after he finally got me going with the tiller...that was quiet funny,I hope no one had a hidden camera...but if they did this blog serves as a disclaimer that I want a portion of the winnings from America's Funniest Home Videos!!

We finished the day by having breakfast for dinner and then watching the awesome moon rise...What an incredible handy-work of God! Hannah told us that God wadded up a bunch of stars to make the moon!! I love her sweet thoughts :) Lord, please keep her humble and innocent.

Thank you Lord for a beautiful week of rest, laughter, quiet and time with sweet friends and family.
~Love and Blessings to you~

1 comment:

  1. Fun times! I loved Hannah's comment...the sweet things our children say! I miss you friend and can't wait to see you again! Hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete