Saturday, February 19, 2011

First...Next...Then...

LAST...
Will I be able to say that ANYTIME SOON? Geez...I suppose that this post will be a bit of a "vent" (short, of course)

RECAP:
January- Husband and daughter- flu
One Week in the hospital passing a pancreatic stone?!?!?!

February- Another week in the hospital (thank you Mr. Pancrease)
Hannah- FLU AGAIN...Strain B / I think Kevin had it again too, but
we refused to acknowledge it!!
Septic System backed up
Currently, I am experiencing a stomach bug???
Still have two weeks to go in February....

However God is still on his throne, and still the author of my story...

To be continued........................................

1 comment:

  1. keep your chin up! this too will pass! keep trusting, summer is almost here! Have a great week! love MOM:)

    ReplyDelete