Monday, June 14, 2010

Reflection...

As I reflect the days events, I realize just how God' s favor is really upon my life. I find my self whining and complaining about everything that is "wrong" or "things" that I don't have, but I fail to Praise and Thank him for what I do have and just how blessed I really am. Here are just a few...I could never list them all!
** I OFTEN have a multitude of children at my house, the neighborhood kids, my neice and nephew and their friends...and I love it, but more than that I love the fact that they WANT to be here, which only tells me that they feel safe and loved.
**I have a beautiful home, a nice vehicle, a wonderful family (immediate and extended), I visit with my mom several times a day, I have a host of close friends, and most of all I have Christ in my heart!
** I have an awesome job, I am a second grade school teacher, I get to love on children all day and teach them things that will impact their lives...I GET THE SUMMER OFF :) to spend with my precious daughter Hannah!
Count your blessings...name them one by one...my list could go on forever....
What about you? What are your days reflections?
I love my life...Thank you Jesus for showing your favor on my family and I.

2 comments:

  1. So excited to see you have joined the blogger world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Post! and what an awesome "Attitude of Gratitude! and the Bible Study that I attended on Monday really reflected on just how "Annointed" we really are in God's Favor!! What a Promise if we just stay focased on these thoughts! Love Ya! Mom

    ReplyDelete