Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Quiet

Quiet.
That's what I'm listening to at this moment.

As mentioned in a previous post I am a second grade teacher and usually have a house full of kiddo's that are here playing with Hannah, I don't experience "quiet" very often...
Hannah went to stay the night at my brothers house with Kyle and Kacey and my husband has gone to visit his parents. All the laundry is done, I just had a yard sale last weekend so everything is cleaned out...I don't know what to do with myself !! However, I do feel a little guilty. I love having a housefull and I love tending to the every needs of the special kids in my life...I could do it every day and love it even more, but I think for now...
I will find a good movie to watch on TV and just enjoy the "quiet." I love my life and all of the ways that I am blessed!!

1 comment: